The Beardall Family 2009

The Beardall Family 2009

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Family Photos...2009

We had some new family picture taken - they really turned out great! Thanks to Amber for sharing her talent and being willing to take our pictures. What a great looking family if I do say so myself!

The whole fam dam...

Larry and Charleen with their 5 kids
(Brian, Jason, Bradley, Cynthia & Christine)

The Tim & Christine Beardall Family

Christine and Tim

My beautiful Courtney girl...
My handsome Alec boy...

My sweet Matthew




4 comments:

Ann said...

Love these pictures of the fam damily! I can't believe how beautiful Cortney is and your boys are super handsome. Of course it all start with good genes!

Deanne said...

I love your pictures! They turned out so good. But I guess when you have the perfect models what more can you do, right?

Terri French said...

You have a beautiful family and Amber did a great job, didn't she!!

candice said...

What a difference a year makes! I can't beleive how tall and thin Courtney is!! She just sprouted all the sudden! It makes me a little sad, they change and grow so fast and we can't stop them! The pictures are beautiful! I love the colors!!