The Beardall Family 2009

The Beardall Family 2009

Monday, January 4, 2010

Mother Daughter Trip 2009

In December for the past 22 years I have been blessed to go on a weekend trip with my mom and sister. It is a trip paid for and planned by my mom - we stayed at the Inn at Temple Square for years until it was torn down and now we stay at Little America. We shop, dine out, attend the Kurt Bestor concert, and then end on a spiritual note as we attend Music and the Spoken Word on Sunday morning. It's the one time each year we go away together, just the 3 of us. We are just sisters & daughter's together with our beautiful mother. We look forward to this trip each year to spend quality time together. We laugh, eat, talk, shop, and have the most wonderful time! Thanks for a another fabulous trip mom - I love you both! (and thanks to my Tim man for taking care of everything at home!)

Sunday morning after the mini concert at the
Conference Center with the Tabernacle Choir.

Natalie Cole was the special guest at the broadcast.
She was truly fantastic!

President Monson on stage afterward to
present Natalie Cole with a gift.


Natalie hugging President Monson

Cynthia and mom at the Conference Center

So beautiful!

Mama in her nightgown...

Me after the Kurt Bestor Concert - a book & snack
what more could I want...Yes I have two black eyes.
Cynthia always elbows me in the night. HA HA HA
Not really - I tried to fix the red-eye and this is what
I got - I found it rather funny.

Put the damn camera away Christine!

A quick power nap before the concert - we work
so hard on this trip! :-)

Like mother, like daughter...

Before...

After...

This is what we looked like the first morning...
What the hell happened to us?

Look what a little paint and spray can do for a
girl - thank heavens!

My beautiful sister and her new orange bag!

Mama Mia

In the lobby of Little America - checking in.


And a grand time was had by all!

1 comment:

cynthia rees said...

Oh the fun memories we make each year. I love the photo and caption, "What the hell happened to us......" It is exactly how I feel at this moment. Thank heavens it is finally the new year and I can now stop stuffing my face! I love you both for the fun times. The laughing, sharing, and yes EATING. Fun times!!