The Beardall Family 2009

The Beardall Family 2009

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Girls Cabin Trip

We went to my friend Peggy's cabin at the end of May - it was a girls only trip. We had such a great time! We went for a bike ride from Midway into Heber, stopped for a treat and rode back to Midway. It was so enjoyable to visit, play cards, eat, watch a movie and enjoy the beautiful scenery. All that and we were only gone 24 hours! Whew!

Me, Nicole, Candy and Jelene - Yup I'm the one
without a helmet. (unless you consider my hair-do
a helmet, which sometimes does look like one!)

Candy, Jelene, Nicole and Peggy

Jelene and Nicole

As we were driving up to the cabin, there in
the road was a baby moose! The pictures are
a bit blurry but it was fun to see it! We are
just happy we didn't see the mama. I'm sure she
was close by just watching.

1 comment:

cynthia rees said...

Oh my sister friend....I had to put on my glasses to see where you were in these pictures. You are so skinny!