The Beardall Family 2009

The Beardall Family 2009

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2009 was a beautiful, sunny day. After church we all gathered at Mom and Dad's house for a BBQ. What could be better than food, family and fun? I am so grateful for my mother and all she has taught me. She is a beautiful, kind, strong and giving mother and friend. I don't know what I would do without her! Love you mom!
Cynthia, Mom and Me

Melissa, Cynthia & Tiffany
Avery
My boys - Matt and Alec climbing the stump in the front yard!
Alec, Michael & Dakota

Mike on his hot new sweet 16 car - His girlfriend left him
this note. Love makes us do the darndest things!
Dakota

Corbin

Trey and Matt climbing

Sterling and Tim

Dad, Ellie and Cynthia eating the good grub!

Brian, Logan and Mom

Scott, Tiffany, Melissa, Steve, Tyler & Brittany

Isn't this classic? Men gathered around the grill -
Tyler, Sterling, Brian, Dad, Scott & Tim

No comments: