The Beardall Family 2009

The Beardall Family 2009

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

7 Peaks - Summer 2009

We spent the day at 7 Peaks as a family on Monday, August 10th. We had so much fun going on the rides, playing in the water and just spending time together. We were there about 7.5 hours and it felt like 2 hours! The time just flew - I guess it's true - Time flies when you're having fun!


Even Kyson spent the day with us...What a little
sweetie!

Me going down one of the slides you're
supposed to lie down on. But I sat up so
I could go slower! I was forced by Tiffany
and Melissa to go on this scary dang ride!
Talk about a wedgie!!!

Melissa dragging Courtney to go on the scary slides!

They look like they are hugging - but actually
Melissa wouldn't let go, in case Court ran away!
Tiffany is holding onto me as I take the picture!
Crazy Sister's!

Scott - whew, what a ride! Hi Matt!

Ellie and Matt playing...

Cynthia, Ellie, Melissa and Avery

What fun all these boy cousins had together!
Alec, Corbin, Trey & Matthew

Little Miss Avery

Kyson taking a little nap.

Matt & Ellie

Courtney braiding Melissa's bangs.

Grandma Cynthia and Kyson

Grandma Char and Court

2 comments:

TiffanyHarrison said...

Cute pics Christine! I love all of your new posts!

Amber said...

Looks like fun. I wish we could have gone!