The Beardall Family 2009

The Beardall Family 2009

Monday, January 19, 2009

Ice Skating

It was my great-nephew Corbin Harrison's 7th birthday today! We were invited to go ice skating at Peaks Arena to celebrate his special day. It was fun to see everyone having such a great time together. Corbin is my niece Tiffany's oldest child. My kids have such a fun time with their cousins and enjoy every minute they are together. Who would have thought that I would have kids young enough to play with Tiffanys kids?! That's what you get when one starts having kids when they are older and one starts when they are younger. Tiffany & Scott will still be young when their kids leave the nest. Tim & I will be in wheelchairs! Lucky us! We went to Tiffany and Scott's house afterward for pizza and dessert! It was a really fun afternoon.

Me & Cynthia

Alec & the birthday boy - Corbin

Tiffany & Trey skating

My Cynthia, Melissa & Avery

Michael & Cynthia

Tyler, Melissa, Avery & Cynthia

Tyler & Michael helping their mama on the ice!

Aunt Cynthia helping Matthew skate!

Alec on the ice...

Ellie & Matthew

5 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like you guys have been busy this month! I wish we could have been there to see Corbin on this Birthday.

Karen M. said...

Love the pics of skating, you guys have so much fun together, Families are the greatest. Keep on making those memories!

Charleen Vest said...

The ice skating pictures look like everyone was having a really fun time. And you and your sister are very beautiful. I very much enjoyed looking at your close up photo.

TiffanyHarrison said...

I am so glad everyone was able to come! You all made Corbin's day!! And is has decided he doesn't want anymore friend parties, just family ones!! I hope that lasts:^)

Deanne said...

You are so lucky to have such a close relationship with your family. I loved seeing the pictures of you guys at Corbin's birthday party. I love having him and Trey in the library at school. They are such good kids.