The Beardall Family 2009

The Beardall Family 2009

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Courtney on the Team!

Courtney made the 9th grade girls basketball team this year. It has been so great to watch her team play. They practice every weekday from 3:00 to 5:00 PM. Their coach is Cory Morgan. He has worked them hard and conditioned them well. They have had a great season only losing to Mapleton Junior High. I have loved going to watch the games every Tuesday and Thursday and actually feel sad to see the season end. Courtney has made some great friends and learned so much. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that I have a daughter that likes sports! And to think she came from me the ultimate non-athlete! She is a great player and a good shot! This week they finish up their final tournament in Alpine. Way to go Girls!!

Courtney and best friend Bethany warming up!




Making a shot!

Friends - Kiley Williams, Bethany Holmgren & Courtney
#14 - That's my girl!

No comments: