The Beardall Family 2009

The Beardall Family 2009

Sunday, February 15, 2009


Don Juan - lounging about...

Having some lunch and a little conversation

Tim & Alec - ooh, yummy soda!

Geez - we are a trashy bunch aren't we? Ha!

Breakfast on the final day...

Tim and Alec -

Shaun - What are you thinking?

Courtney & Whitney

Peggy and Chrissy having a mother-daughter chat!
Actually it was Peggy trying to avoid having
her picture taken!

Sitting around...

The Martin's (Colton, Miranda, Wyatt & Candy)
winding down after a fun day of play!

The Robisons (Paige, Mike & Zack) time to
go to bed!

You can't see it very well, but we are all in the
Downata Hot Springs swimming pool. We went
for their Valentines "Steak & Soak" special! It was
about 17 degrees outside, but we were toasty
warm. We left all 18 kids back at the cabin!

Playing cards - Don, Tim, Peg, Candy, Nicole & Mike

The girls sitting around reading...even my Courtney
WOW!

Nicole all bundled up for a ride!

My Alec boy
Courtney and Whitney

What a crowd!

I think this is Megan -

Me - getting ready to go out for a ride!
Why did I do my hair?!

Alec and Me

Shaun and his 10 lb. candy bar!!!

All the teenage girls hanging out...Miranda,
Whitney, Courtney B., Courtney W., Paige &
Chrissy. (Megan is missing!)

The little girls - Sydney, Jacklyn & Emily

Some of the boys - Wyatt, Alec, Spencer & Zack

Jackson the cutie...

Matthew playing with his Transformers!

Megan reading a good book...

Kenny creating with the Magnetic Mosaic...

2 comments:

Amber said...

I've never even heard of Oxford. But it looks like fun. The picture of Courtney cracks me up. I remember being that age and wanting to be with friends instead of family. Hopefully she still had a good time.

Hey It's Di said...

Looks like you all had a fabulous time! What a fun group of people to hang with too!! I'm jealous since I spent my weekend making flower arrangements like crazy for Valentines:-(