The Beardall Family 2009

The Beardall Family 2009

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Matthew's 5th Birthday!

My baby turned 5 today! I can't believe it has been five years. Is it okay to have some baby weight still on? Ha - the sad thing is, I lost it all and have gained it back! Matthew is such a great little boy - I call him my "Happiness" because he truly is such a happy little boy. He is very funny and has a wonderful sense of humor, even at age 5. He has a great imagination and in content to play with his Transformers (latest craze for him) or Bakugan balls (weird to me since my other kids didn't ever get into that stuff) for long periods of time. He loves to watch those same shows on TV too. He loves to snuggle and read books with me too. We did the cake and ice cream thing with the family on his birthday and he wants to go to "Jumpin' Jacks" with his best friend Joseph this week. Happy Birthday my little Matty boy!

Snow day at preschool! A few day's
before Matt's Birthday!

Matthew & Trey on Matt's Birthday!

Nephews Michael & Dakota

Little Avery

Visiting with the family.

Ellie & Avery (Great Nieces)

Girls with Steve - Avery's daddy

Blowing out the candles!

Opening Presents

Courtney and niece Madi

Brother Brian, Sister Cynthia & Niece Melissa w/ Avery

More Presents!

The mess...it was time to get ready for church!

Opeing a few presents in the morning - can you
tell what his latest obsession is?

Happy Birthday!


I'm 5!

4 comments:

Hey It's Di said...

Your baby is so cute! Mine is 6 and NO I still haven't lost that baby weight either! Actually now I'm blaming my weight problems on age....should work right?

P.S. If that is your house in the pictures, we really like the same things and colors:)

Karen M. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MATTHEW! Wow you guys are headed to empty nesting faster than you think. Looks like it was a fun birthday for the little guy.

Amber said...

What a cute little five year old. It seems like yesterday that we were at the hospital with you holding him. We are glad he had a great day and can't wait to see him in a few weeks!

Ann said...

Matt is the cutest little boy! I love that smile! Love all the pictures on your post, you rock lady!