The Beardall Family 2009

The Beardall Family 2009

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Matthew & Avery

We get to tend Melissa & Steve's baby Avery every Tuesday morning for a few hours. Last week Matthew decided she needed to have her hair spiked like his. He kept going back and forth to the bathroom to wet his hands and then would rub the water on Avery's head. She was so patient and didn't even fuss. She is such a pleasant, good baby - Matthew calls her his "bestest" cousin.

Matthew is still playing dress up - He found the snowmobiling masks in the closet and wore one around all morning the other day. I get such a kick out of seeing him watch TV with a costume on. He brings such joy to my day - what will I do when he goes to school full time?


Spiking Avery's hair


He spiked his own hair too... don't you love it
when they get independent? Ahhh!


Matthew the masked...


They started out watching TV together -
Then they just zonked right out....

5 comments:

Amber said...

Matt and Avery are so cute!

Ann said...

That's the way I watch TV too! Trying to look through my eyelids. I can just think about Matt and he makes me smile, what a cute guy he is.

candice said...

He is such a handsome boy! I love to see little boys be so interested and gentle with little babies! So cute!

TiffanyHarrison said...

I love all of these pictures!! Matt is such a sweetie! I also love all the boys zonked out on the couch! Cute Cute!! BTW: I am just noticing I was tagged so I will get on that:^)

Liss said...

I left a comment a while ago but for some reason it's not showing up. This is SOO sweet!! It completely puts me at ease!! Thank you SOOO much!!! :)