The Beardall Family 2009

The Beardall Family 2009

Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged

Here is my first "Blog Tag" - it's kind of fun to peek into my friends daily lives. Check out the bottom and if you are listed - Tag you're it! Post your answers on your blog!

3 Names I Answer To:
1. Mom
2. Chris
3. Sister Beardall

3 Restraunts I Like:
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Model "A" Cafe
3. Ruby River

3 Trips I Have Planned For The Rest Of The Year:
1. St. George with my Club friends
2. Las Vegas
3. Salt Lake City - Christmas Shopping with Mom & Cynthia

3 Things I Really Want:
1. To be in better shape
2. To be a more patient person
3. To sell our house

3 Pets I Have/Had:
1. Tinker - as a child
2. Breech - as a child
3. None - as an adult

3 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Watched Conference
2. Went for a walk
3. Read the newspaper

3 Things I Ate Today:
1. Special K Cereal
2. 1/2 BLT Sandwich & Soup
3. Pizza

3 Fears I Have:
1. Dying before my kids are grown
2. Never losing weight
3. Not having enough $ to retire

3 Thing I Plan on Doing/Did Today:
1. Laundry
2. Balance Checkbook - maybe tomorrow :-)
3. Get Flu Shot


3 Things I Plan on Doing Tomorrow:
1. Tending my great niece - Avery
2. Exercise
3. Balance Checkbook

3 Holidays I Love:
1. Christmas
2. July 24
3. Thanksgiving

3 Beverages I Like:
1. Diet Pepsi w/ crushed ice and lime
2. Fresca
3. Water

1. Tiffany
2. Melissa
3. Amber

Tag, You're It!!!

No comments: